Our aim is to provide friendly, high quality legal advice and assistance to all those who need, when they need it, in an accessible format and at a price you can afford. Our team has expertise in all aspects of:
• Animal Welfare and Dangerous Dogs Law;
• Criminal Law
• Motoring Offences Law
We will never forget that we are dealing with your case and that you are the most important part of your defence team and that you have the right to be fully informed of all the options available to you at every stage of your case.
Everyone accused of a criminal offence is entitled to a defence and we are committed to ensuring that you are offered an affordable comprehensive funding solutions. In order to do that we will ensure that:
• You are fully informed about all the funding options available to you during the course of your case;
• You are offered legal aid where it is available.
• If you are not eligible for legal aid or choose to fund your case yourself you know the likely total costs of your case at the outset and that we have agreed with you what work will be done and the costs of that work at each stage of your case.
• Where your case involves the commissioning of experts reports we will pass on their fees at cost to you.
• Where possible we offer payment plans to suit your needs.
Parry Welch Lacey has been awarded the Law Society’s LEXCEL practice management standard which means that you can deal with us with confidence that we have the systems and procedures in place
Want to know more? Call in or call us on 0151 480 4061